Summer is the time to be outside, do something fun with the family and relax. Let At Home Rental Management take care of business. Here are a few free ways to enjoy our lovely city this summer. Get out there before the cold comes back!
- One of the best parts about living in Tulsa, is how community focused we are. At the heart of the city is Guthrie Green. In the Summertime, Guthrie Green has a ton of free activities to participate in for yourself and for the whole family. Once a week, have your pick of whatever food truck you like on Food Truck Wednesday. If you are looking for something help you burn calories, get active during Fitness on the Green. When the sun sets, have a relaxing evening watching a film during Movie in the Park. For all full summer schedule and more details, go to https://www.guthriegreen.com/event-calendar/.
- For a more relaxed, cool environment, check out Summer Nights Fifth. Every Thursday night of the summer, live music performances take over Utica Square. Come prepared to listen to anything from Country to Rock. It’s totally free and lasts until the end of August. For performance schedules and details, go to https://www.uticasquare.com/events/summers-fifth-night.
- At the end of July, join the fun at the 52nd Annual Porter Peach Festival. The event only lasts July 19-21 and is jam packed with games, art, and a scavenger hunt. It’s the perfect thing to enjoy with the kids half way through the summer. For more information and directions, go to https://www.porterpeachfestivals.com/.
- For the much sought out for combination of getting out of the heat, out of the house and learning something new, visit the Philbrook Museum. Admission is free for families every second Saturday of the month, and is always free with a student ID. If you want to take an extra step into furthering the art experience, the museum holds events and camps throughout the summer. For more information, go to https://philbrook.org/.
- If you are looking for a place to visit on your own schedule, explore Chandler Park. The park has trails to hike, swimming, rock climbing, an 18-hole disc golf course and more. This is a great spot to get active and enjoy the sunshine with friends and family. For more information, go to http://www.parks.tulsacounty.org/parks.aspx?page=chandler.